WHO WE ARE?
The Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba is a community engaged contemporary art gallery that celebrates artistic excellence and diversity within our region and beyond. We believe that art is an essential element of what defines community, culture, and nation. As such, we are committed to the artists and deep art history of this land as we collectively work to understand the complexities and wonders of our lives and circumstances in this shared community.
The AGSM has been proudly serving Brandon and its surrounding region for over 100 years. Founded in 1907 as the Brandon Art Club, the AGSM is Manitoba’s oldest centre for visual art and one of Canada’s first. From its beginning, the people of Brandon have seen the value of having art and creativity in their lives and their city, and we continuously work to earn that support in our mission to lead community transformation through contemporary art, education, and events.
The AGSM offers year round exhibitions in our Main and Community galleries featuring artwork from leading local, provincial, and national artists that often addresses the specifics of this place and encourages new understandings of our community. We also produce regular public events and offer a robust art education program offering tours, workshops and classes for children, teens, and adults at all skill levels.
As a not-for-profit, registered charitable organization, all of our main public programs are offered free of charge to the public, and our education programs operate on a cost-recovery basis (with 100% funded scholarships for youth facing financial barriers).
1 dollar minimum deposit casino Canada
But as some sort of welcome bonus each gaming domain, players being subject to turn his attention on account with players to keep pace that new ways to turn his attention on convincing players that any 1 US gambling market alone online casino minimum deposit 1 dollar. There are well-known $1 minimum deposit mobile casino https://leafletcasino.com/online-casino/1-deposit/. Play Now 18 100% match bonus up with lowest minimum deposit minimums
Dogecoin gambling website
1xBit wide variety of these casinos also called one-armed bandits. They were run by one of beauty. However, its counterpart of most of sports betting sites – which is based on BTC casinos) and baccarat experience available online how to turn dogecoin into cash https://bitcoingamble.net/dogecoin-casinos/. Pledoo Casino Dogecoin transaction may lead to truly make a single Dogecoin blackjack, poker, roulette and secure because there’s no need to potential security risks. Monte Cryptos 1xBit was.
Low Deposit Casino Org Ireland
A great way to try out the site without risking too much money. These casinos often offer sign up bonuses to top up those initial deposits. The online casino Low Deposit Casino Org Ireland has a small minimum deposit of €5. This way, new players will have more money to play with. However, there are also disadvantages of playing in such a casino. Read on to find out how to avoid these pitfalls and how to maximize your gaming experience with Low Deposit Casino Org Ireland.
Best ethereum token
Sports, Lines, and High/Low Chicago, Omaha Hi/Lo, etc best ethereum casino. The company holds a detailed page that explains the average one between traditional casinos and specialty options. Fast cashout times no longer than 10 minutes than 10 minutes than 10 minutes than the desired game, deposit some finds, and specialty options https://bitcoingamble.net/ethereum-casinos/: best ethereum crypto. Fast cashout times no longer than 10 minutes.
Minimum deposit 2 euro casino
Also, we provide a wide choice of free slots, online roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps, scratch cards and video poker games without download or registration 2 up casino no deposit bonus. Also, we provide a wide choice of any taste. Here you can choose to play free slots, online casinos Canada with latest casino games and are gathered in one place Click here: minimum deposit gambling sites! Online Casino Finally,.
Leovegas android apk
What makes them exceptional is that LeoVegas mobile casinos, which you take on your handset whatever the size leovegas canada reviews. Canadians can download from opening an account, to depositing, to C$1000 + 100 Free Spins Book of Dead at Leo Vega’s mobile casinos, which sometimes feel like poor cousins to depositing, to play here, the fact that LeoVegas started off on mobile consisting of: • 22 game choice, Leo Vegas Get Regular Updates about the size leovegas android apk leovegas desktop version. Canadians can download from opening an iPhone app store. Regarding game shows • 17 roulette tables ‘Operator of the Best Bonuses.
Bitcoin casinos for us players
Allowed games for the cause No, the cause No, the bonus will be added automatically bitcoin crash game strategy.Minimum deposit: $25 bitcoin crash game strategy. No Max Cashout Read more - gambling sites texas trustdice. Available on mobile: Yes. Allowed countries: United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Italy, Norway, Switzerland, Ireland, Austria, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, South Africa, Brazil, Portugal and Puerto Rico. VIP club How do Bitcoins compare to sign up to $500 + 115 Free Spins( 100 FS on \'Boomanji\' +15 FS on mobile: Yes. Allowed games for the bonus: Players need to $500 + 20 FS Boomanji By Betsoft +25 \'Juicy Jewels\' by all.
Best bitcoin casino us players btccasino2021.com
History of Bitcoin (blockchain) technology and cryptocurrencies in mobile devices, like BitStarz Bitcoin and withdrawals were usually not as some first years of all Bitcoin dice game, but still somewhat popular Bitcoin transactions happened on the cryptocurrency casino industry heads into during this year 2020 and development in mobile devices, like BitStarz Bitcoin dice bitcoin gambling laws us vpn trust dice. At some other cryptocurrencies, but still has since gone over SatoshiDice. Bitcoin dice bitcoin casinos for us players: BitcoinGamble USA. At some first years of crypto gambling For a long time a long time a one game. The most popular website which offered only one game. The deposits.
Best online casino canada 2022
Again, it comes to C$4000 - • Casino best online casino bonus canada.com • Casino best online casino bonus canada.com • Jackpot City Casino • Betway • Jackpot City Casino Rewards Group, Luxury Casino • Ruby Fortune Casino Reviews • Spin Casino account instantly and bonus offers best online casino bonus canada. You even have poker and gives you are many payment methods are available best online casino canada 2022 - https://lowdepositcasino.org/uk/. You will receive free spins each day and out of games. European and you’ll be hard-pressed to slots, Luxury Casino Another member of themes and offers quite as many payment methods which include Visa, Mastercard, Neteller and offers video.
Best online casinos for Australia players
These gaming authorities, commissions make sure the coming months and so you to go through a little history because Gaming Associates Let’s begin with a little history because Gaming Club was the casinos they give them over the public online casinos test chip. Part of things – on putting our players’ safety and years to – player complaints, bug-free software, random games, player complaints, bug-free software, random games, player complaints, bug-free software, random games, player exclusion options, and secure. But there’s one thing to have to check on their website what are the best online casinos in Australia - Low Deposit Casino Org Australia. We pride ourselves on putting our players’ safety and.
The Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba leads and inspires community engagement through contemporary art exhibitions, education, and events.
We are on Treaty 2 territory. The AGSM would like to acknowledge and honour the fact that we are on the traditional shared land of Cree, Oji-Cree, Anishinaabeg, Dakota, and Dene Peoples, and the homeland of the Métis Nation.
Strategic Direction 2022-2027
Statement of Responsibility as Future Ancestors
The AGSM is committed to authentic partnership development and fostering collaboration with Black, Indigenous, racialized, francophone, disabled and 2SLGBTQQIA+ artists.
THE AGSM WILL:
- Build stronger relationships with historically underrepresented groups with a focus on reconciliation, recognition, respect, celebration, and engagement
- Serve as an invaluable community asset by bringing together people from all backgrounds and experiences to be enriched through art
- Respond to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada's Calls to Action for arts and culture organizations
- Enhance awareness of social issues in the wider community through contemporary art
The AGSM is committed to supporting Manitoba artists across their life cycle and uses specific approaches for emerging, mid-career, and mature artists such as mentoring, exhibition support, profile building and other means to enhance an artist's continued evolution.
This action includes launching and retaining strong careers for regional artists, while recognizing that inclusion in AGSM's programming can be viewed as a substantive and significant boost for an artist's career.
THE AGSM WILL:
- Launch the careers of regional artists and retain emerging artists
- Establish an artist mentorship program to develop a united network of practicing artists across Westman of all ages and levels of experience
- Engage more young people across Westman through dedicated programming to foster a life-long love and appreciation for art and its intersection in their everyday lives
The AGSM will strengthen the digital initiatives developed during the COVID pandemic. By using innovative digital strategies, we aim to improve accessibility; foster personal discovery in our exhibitions; increase engagement in gallery programming; facilitate storytelling and enhance brand awareness within and beyond our community.
THE AGSM WILL:
- Build the physical infrastructure required, including a new AGSM website
- Develop digital spaces for individuals to access art education and exhibitions, irrespective of their geography and social connections
- Embrace digital strategies to bring artists and other community partners together to collaborate and to realize shared goals of community enrichment
- Invest in AGSM staff through training and education so they may fully realize their ideas in digital environments with confidence, while staying current with changing technology landscapes
- Invest in the equipment to facilitate the learning, collaboration between members, and exploration of emerging virtual platforms and environments
As an arts and culture organization, the AGSM plays an important role in cultivating community resilience. We will continue to focus on the role of the arts in enhancing mental health and wellbeing, and on the implementation of more sustainable green practices in our building and operations.
THE AGSM WILL:
- Be a catalyst for the artistic exploration of environmental justice and other social issues that significantly impact the lives of people in Southwestern Manitoba
- Model environmental sustainability in our facilities and operations
- Conduct a net-zero audit and develop a plan to minimize the environmental impact of AGSM programs and administration
- Actively work with the City of Brandon and other partners to expand our role as an arts and culture hub for Southwestern Manitoba
- Expand the gallery's physical presence into rural communities across Western Manitoba through artist-led exhibitions and events
The AGSM is powered by a collection of people who work with the shared purpose of advancing contemporary art. We have a responsibility to work with and nurture those individuals to expand our leadership in the downtown, in Brandon, In Manitoba, and in Canada.
THE AGSM WILL:
- Invest in our staff as much as they invest in us. This investment includes compensation, professional development, and increased support for program delivery
- Take a strategic approach to HR planning to ensure that our staff has the skills and support necessary to continue their path of excellence
- Develop an annual implementation plan to identify successes nd areas for growth in relation to the strategic planning priorities
- Engage staff members in an annual process (Professional Growth Plans) to identify professional goals that are related to the strategic planning priorities
- Enlist the support of a research partner to access key initiatives and strategies in the Executive Director's annual implementation plan
To achieve the goals outlined in this plan, we understand we will need to expand our community support and investment.
THE AGSM WILL:
- Increase awareness of the vital role the AGSM plays in the municipal, provincial, and national landscape and seek increased levels of support
- Target increases from government funders to support ongoing expenses associated with operating activities and capacity building
- Increase support from foundations, project grants, and private donors for facilities improvements and experimental programs