The following measures are in place at AGSM to support the comfort and safety of our visitors and staff:
- Plexiglass shielding has been installed at Front Desk to minimize contact between visitors and staff - Visitors are encouraged to sanitize their hands and phone upon entering AGSM; a dispenser is available in our lobby
- Visitors are encouraged to wear face masks
- Visitors are encouraged to maintain physical distance of 6 feet (2 metres) from other guests and staff throughout the Gallery, and are encouraged to follow the arrows on the floor in our reception for one-way visitor traffic
- High-touch surfaces throughout the Gallery including doors will be sanitized regularly by Gallery staff
- Washrooms will be available to visitors at this time
- Visitors are encouraged to take home any print handouts used during their visit, or else dispose of these in the recycling bin provided on departure
With these measures in place, we are confident that the AGSM can provide a comforting space for learning and reflection. Thank you for your cooperation!